An SEO audit entails the procedure of discovering issues or mistakes that may prohibit your website from ranking on search engines like Google and Yahoo. An SEO audit consists of several components, including:
- Ensure that Google crawls, indexes, and renders your site appropriately.
- Examining your website for on-page SEO issues
- Analyzing your off-page SEO for possible faults on other people’s websites that pertain to/link to yours
- ensuring that your website provides a positive user experience (for both mobile and desktop users)
- Optimizing your content using keywords
- Searching for duplicate or thin material on your website
- Establishing and maintaining extensive data to track the operation of your website
Why Are SEO Audits Important?
An SEO audit is critical for assisting your site and business in avoiding:
- Loss of organic traffic as a result of site health concerns
- Losing out on sales possibilities or losing the competitive advantage to rival brands
- Incorrectly indexing your site (which means search engines won’t be able to discover it)
- Bearing google penalties for harmful backlinks
In a nutshell, an SEO audit informs business owners about what is working and what needs to be improved. Use the audit as a regular site check-up, similar to normal vehicle repair. Contact our digital marketing team to set up a quick discovery call if you need help with search engine optimization, fresh content, or social media marketing.